FaceTime was first released for iOS devices but now it is available to download and run in PC having built-in camera options.
It is one of the amazing apps which is originally developed by Apple to make audio and video calling with your family, friends, and having business communication around the world from your iPhone, iPad, iPod, and other iOS devices.
FaceTime app is also now available for Mac and Windows PCs due to its increasing popularity with the use of the APK file.
In fact, it is one of the followed by other applications such as Messenger, Skype, Bingo, and Google Duo.
If you want to catch up, attend/fix a business meeting, hang out or stay in touch with anyone, anywhere than you can do that all with the FaceTime application.
Whether you use “front” or “rear camera”, FaceTime will adapt that accordingly and delivers the best view even if you rotate your device from portrait to landscape.
Click here to get the latest Lucky Partner APK for 2020
Features of FaceTime APP
- Facilitates the advantage of video as well as the audio calls both.
- Completely free of cost to download for a lifetime.
- First released on iOS devices and now for PC, Windows, and Mac.
- Resolution quality comes with full HD. It depends on the type of device you use.
- Users can access any devices such as PC, Windows, Mac, and other iOS devices.
- All the data of the FaceTime app gets stored and synced in iCloud.
- All your contact list can get automatically synced by FaceTime application from the contact book.
- FaceTime application offers to block or hiding of any bothering calls.
- With the use of FaceTime application on Windows, users can make any number of personal and conference call.
- Allows connecting more than 32 people at a time of Video or audio call (Depending on the Mac model, FaceTime shows up to 4 or 9 video tiles at a time).
- It is safe and secure to use for any user.
- Offers with a “favorite list” facility in the app to add your favorite callers.
How to Download FaceTime apk On PC?
Facetime App isn’t officially available for “Android devices” and is not available to download on Google Play Store either.
So, to overcome the drawback of downloading the FaceTime app on PC devices their is an alternate method to download apk file in the PC.
Prior to downloading FaceTime application on your computer, first, you need to download the “bluestacks” application on your PC from its official site.
Downloading Bluestacks for PC:
- The blue stack file is approximately 50 MB.
- Successfully install the Bluestacks on your PC device.
- Launch it and thereafter you will be required to mandatorily login to the Google account details.
- Once your Bluestacks app is ready to run, time to download FaceTime APK then after.
- Right-click on the FaceTime apk file and choose “Open With” by selecting “Bluestacks”.
Now, you will be able to open the FaceTime App on PC devices. In addition, the Bluestacks app icon can also be found in the “All Apps” page on your PC device.
System Requirements for FaceTime Apk On PC:
- Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- 1 GHz of CPU speed
- 2GB or above of RAM storage space.
- An inbuilt Webcam device support on your laptop or PC device.
- Internet connection with fair bandwidth and internet speed.
- Requires Microphones and Headphones for communication.
How to Use FaceTime App on Mac?
To use FaceTime on your Mac to make video and audio calls with a single person or a group of people.
First, you will need to “Sign In” into FaceTime on a Mac device.
Here are the steps to set up and SignIn into FaceTime on Mac:
- Search for FaceTime by pressing Command + Space
- Open the FaceTime App.
- Clicking Turn On will enable the FaceTime App.
- Thereafter, you will require to log in with your Apple ID and Password.
- Wait while you get Signed In with your Apple ID and Password.
- You can simply press Command + Space by typing “system preferences” to add other E-mail addresses.
- On iCloud, click on the contact tab will allow you to add or delete contact details from “FaceTime Preference”.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can FaceTime be used from My Mac to my iPhone Device?
Yes indeed, FaceTime can be utilized from any of your Apple devices. You can access FaceTime with the same Apple ID from any of your Apple devices to another Apple device.
Let’s say if you forget your iPhone or iPad device at your home than you can very well use FaceTime with your Mac device at your office.
How Can I Change the View on a FaceTime Call?
It’s simple and easy to change the view while you are having a FaceTime Call. Here are some easy steps:
- On the top-left corner, click on the green circle. This will automatically fit the caller’s image.
- If you are using a Mac device then you will automatically get the landscape view. Pressing escape will return you to the normal view.
- For iPhone and iPad devices you can rotate the screen and see from portrait to landscape view.
- In case, you want to change the view of a caller on the other side, then simply ask them to rotate so you get from portrait to landscape view.
- If you want to see your video call on the window then go to Video>Always on Top option.
How to Answer/Decline a Call on FaceTime?
A notification shows up on the top of the window in the upper right corner. Click on Accept or Decline option.
- Clicking on arrow key next to accept will allow you to accept FaceTime audio call instead of Video call.
- Clicking on arrow key next to Decline will allow you to set a call back later reminder or send a message
How to Stop receiving FaceTime Calls?
Finally, If you don’t want to get calls from FaceTime on your Mac, iPhone, iPad, or any other iOS device then Click on FaceTime>Turn FaceTime OFF from the menubar.
As stated above, FaceTime cannot be installed either from Google Play Store or from any other Android device apk till now. We will keep on updating if FaceTime will be available for Android devices in the upcoming days.
Feel free to leave your suggestions and comments below!